We gather to cheer on the Lions as they visit the Crimson.
Fill the stands with cheers for the Barnard and Columbia women charging down Harvard’s basketball court! Don’t miss the game on Saturday, March 9th with an informal gathering at Grafton Street Pub & Grill before the game.
Buy Game Tickets Here Using Promotional Code: Columbia. You may also get tickets by phone: John Rivers, Manager, Ticket Sales and Service (617) 496-5837
Register for the Pre-Game Reception Here.
Columbia vs. Harvard Women’s Basketball Game Details:
- Date/Time: Saturday, March 9th, 3:00-4:45 pm
- Location: Grafton Street Pub & Grill, 1230 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA
- Time: 5:00-7:00 pm (approximate end time). We will walk over together from the reception at 4:45 to Harvard’s Lavietes Pavilion.
- Location: Harvard Lavietes Pavilion, 45 North Harvard Street, Boston
- Game Tickets: $8 for adults and $3 for kids with the promotional code: Columbia. Buy your tickets through the Harvard Athletics website.
Parking and Transportation:
- There is parking at Gate 8 at Harvard’s athletic complex for $10. Here is a link to other parking garages in Harvard Square.
- Public transportation: To get to Grafton Street or to go directly to the game, take the red line to the Harvard Square stop. Grafton Street is about a 5 min. walk from the T.